The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    2017 Countryman S E
    Sorry all, I can no longer come :(

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    No worries Oli
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Weather is looking good for today ,see you all later

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Thanks to William and Megan for organising today , had a great time with lots of fun ,food stop was excellent as well

One half of Gobi and Sahara
    Car
    F56 JCW LCI 2
    Thanks guys! It was our pleasure, good to do something a bit different... I'll start planning next years... Might make it a bit longer lol
    Live each day like it's your last....because one day it will be!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Thanks everyone. As always, it was our pleasure to organise. It was great to do something a bit different and we’re pleased that everyone enjoyed it. Next years planning is underway
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Thank you so much to Megan and William for organising such a great day. I really did enjoy myself, despite my meltdown! A lot of hard work obviously went in to today, and it was greatly appreciated! So great to catch up with everyone as well, I do love an NMS day out xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Thanks a million Megan for today’s expedition. It’s always good to try something new and original and personally I thought it worked well. As we discussed it needs a tweak here and there but I’m sure you’ll have it all in hand for the next one.
    Great to hear that Andrew kept up his usual carry on with his first to finish at all cost (with his new partner in crime Chloe) !! Ali don’t get drawn in to his tactics next time lol.
    A good laugh with everyone as normal and great to see some “new cars” being revealed !!
    Well done to Andy and Elaine for turning on the style and winning today’s forage ... I’ll need to get my driver to try harder next time ... can’t believe that we lost by an inflatable guitar lol.
    As I’ve said before it’s not the winning it’s the taking part that counts and well done to everyone that made the effort to pop along and take part today.
    Also a special thanks to Lynn for the wee treats (and of course the rocky road) that kept us going in between clues although I think she was using that was a distraction tactic !!

Not long to our next meeting so if you missed out on this we’ll maybe see you next time
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.