S/C puller and tensioner tool

L Plates
    Car
    R53 Cooper S and too many other cars!
    Hello all,

Looking to see if anyone has a S/C puller and/or the tensioner tool? Looking to borrow one around the end of Jan when I am planning to fit the new pulley. I am based in Whitburn, West Lothian but don't mind travelling to get it. Otherwise I'll get one ordered

Thanks,

Fraser

Car
    R53 Cooper S
    I ended up buying 1 but sold it straight after using it for £10 less than I got it for, so if you do have to buy 1 you won't lose out too much.

i got what you need,,,am in east kilbride

L Plates
    Car
    R53 Cooper S and too many other cars!
    Perfect! I'll give you a shout at the end of the month once I've got the pulley ordered to arrange borrowing it. Cheers!