Hello!

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini One Salt
    I'm never good at these things because they make you feel like you're at an AA meeting or something! Hi I'm Paul and I'm new here (obviously) Bought a mini one salt today which I intend on fixing to sell on again and thought it would be worthwhile joining for your knowledge and help! I like owners forums and I'm a member of a few, Scottishvag because I like my Volkswagens and my daily is a Skoda Superb, and I've also got a passion and major interest in Rover 75s and MG ZTs, I've had a few of those and a member of the owners forums for them as well.

The Mini I bought is a one with the salt pack, it also has a sunroof with rear glass as well and cruise control which I was surprised to see. It's a 2002 52 plate with 53.1k miles fully genuine! It does need a little bit of work, the exhaust is knocking and loose and it needs 2 front tyres, a good valet and the handbrake only works on one side! It has a small area of lacquer peel on the quarter panel and a removable ding at the same spot and it has a cracked rear light lense so will be replacing that also. Hopefully I can pick your brains and source any bits I may need from here?

So hi lol

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Welcome to NMS
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Welcome, but in relation to the AA comment - Minis are as addictive as alcohol can be; maybe this place is AA for Mini owners?

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Welcome along and fingers crossed we can assist in your quest to get your “One” back to its original healthy state.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Welcome to NMSland

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

L Plates
    Car
    R53 Cooper S and too many other cars!
    Welcome along, recognise your name from SVAG

Car
    Cooper