cooper s exhaust r53

Want More BHP!
    Car
    GP
    looking for a milltek for my GP the old exhaust rotted off . I bought a GT tuning one but its to loud

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by c9aan View Post
    looking for a milltek for my GP the old exhaust rotted off . I bought a GT tuning one but its to loud

thanks
    Hi C9aan, i had a miltek on the mini i punted, they sound nice, a bit deeper sounding than the works, and you'd probably like it.

But personally i'd be looking for the correct Works version for your GP if i was you.

Strange the old one rotted, the one on my R53 JCW is spotless.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I have had a Janspeed mani and Milltek catback on GP1499 for 4.5 years and it still sounds awesome.

The lifetime guarantee is a nice bonus as well.

Sent via The X using Voodoo

Want More BHP!
    Car
    GP
    thanks guys