R53 Airbox Options

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    L Plates
    Car
    R53 Cooper S and too many other cars!
    You seen my Orranje one and I am very happy with it. Makes a good amount of noise now and is nice and discreet looking!

Car
    R53 Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    As long as your happy that’s all that matters
    Bit condescending or did I interpret your response wrong? Tried to offer a bit of insight into a CAI that might not have been previously considered. Instead I got a response like your granny would give when you get a new hair cut, as long as you are happy, that's all that matters.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkeez View Post
    Bit condescending or did I interpret your response wrong? Tried to offer a bit of insight into a CAI that might not have been previously considered. Instead I got a response like your granny would give when you get a new hair cut, as long as you are happy, that's all that matters.

I’ll just stop you there. I think you’ve picked me up wrong. I was mearly meaning to your point of “it’s not everyone’s choice of airbox”. As long as your happy with it fitted to your car that’s all that matters. I don’t do things to my cars to please others but to please myself.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R53 Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    I’ll just stop you there. I think you’ve picked me up wrong. I was mearly meaning to your point of “it’s not everyone’s choice of airbox”. As long as your happy with it fitted to your car that’s all that matters. I don’t do things to my cars to please others but to please myself.
    that's what I was hoping the response would be