Greetings from an ocean away

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mini Me
    I bid you welcome,as a recent new member myself,i would like to take this opportunity to tell you that they are all nuts on here...
    aint that great........enjoy

Humourless
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

We have family in Georgetown who were over staying last week for the golf!!
    You play golf in Scotland?!?!

Just kidding. I was in St Andrews back in May. Great town, beautiful course, excellent restaurants.

quote:Was in Montreal for a wedding in 2002 and then we headed down to Toronto for a week! I love the place and have named it the only city I would actually live in! (plus we were given tickets to go and see The Lion King!)
    Toronto is a weird city that way. Roughly two-fifths of people who live in the city were not even born in Canada, yet Toronto area has a population about half that of all of Scotland. We do get a lot of immigrants (my father is one of them!) which makes for a lot of variety when it comes to food, culture and faces.

What we don't get though is a lot of MINIs. I think less than 3,000 have been sold in all of Canada in the last 30 months. Moreover, because we throw salt down on our roads each winter, we have very very few of the old Austin/Leyland/Rover Minis - they've all rusted quietly away. I'm lucky to see more than two a year here.

-CW

Fars aways and welcomes
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Sponsor & Jakey
    Welcome to NMS CW
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Hi & Welcome

Julz
    I remember when we were heading for Niagra we passed a mini dealers, that was the highlight of my day, not Niagra Falls, it ain't as big as you think!!:evil:

And yes, our family adds to the list of immigrants!!

They took us to the docks for a night out, fantastic place, got very drunk.. but what's with that demon scream thing, that shouldn't be allowed!!:approve: