Pro Detailer article

Bryce - I've never met you, but I wanted to say that's a great article you've written in the PVD magazine.

Not always easy to explain and be open about, but hats off to you sir

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Under Investigation
    Car
    JCW Clubbie :)
    Thank you. It’s a difficult subject we had been working with for a while (the article that is)

An increase in mental health related issues within our member networks prompted the completion of the article.

So far it’s been all good responses which is awesome to know that readers are relating and hopefully benefitting.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not long started a new business venture myself, so I know what the anxieties over customers and income are like - pressures your average 9-5 Joe will never experience

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    You got a copy of the article ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Under Investigation
    Car
    JCW Clubbie :)
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    You got a copy of the article ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I contribute to every mag, you can find the article in issue 6 Davy :)

http://pro-detailers.co.uk/product-c.../publications/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just beware that if you do subscribe to the mag, you'll spend even more on detailing stuff than you do at the moment!