MEGA MINI MEET 2018

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Firstly let me wish all NMS members a happy Christmas and here’s to a great 2018. Im slightly ahead of the game this year and already thinking about the 2018 show season.
    In order to get things organised for the club stand for MMM I'm looking to see who's interested in attending.
    The show this year will be held on Sunday 1st July 2018 and it's our intention as usual to head down on the morning of Saturday 30th June and come back after the show finishes (usually around 4pm).
    Anyone who feels like attending is free to pop down for the day and attend the show if they'd rather so don't feel pressured into staying down on the Saturday night.
    The Saturday night does usually turn out to be an entertaining night one way or another though.
    The show is again being held at Lytham St Anne's and NMS have attended the show for the past few years.
    Accommodation has been arranged and the same hotel as previous years has been booked. The hotel is literally a few miles away from the venue and it has secure parking and has served us well over the past few years.
    If you’re thinking about attending and staying i will require a £20 deposit (non refundable) to reserve a room. Room prices have increased for 2018 but we’ve managed to negotiate a deal at £80 per twin/double room.

Once I have numbers I’ll mark up the post but please remember like in previous years the number of rooms is limited so please don't delay, check your diaries and don't be afraid to join in the fun.

The hotel as mentioned has private parking and more importantly an outside tap so there's no need to worry about you not having a clean car before you head down.

Don't worry if you've never been to a show before there are a number of regular show goers and we'll all lend a hand getting the cars organised and sorted.

All confirmed details will be added to this first post as and when they become available or are confirmed. Entry to the show is usually pay on the gate and is around £5 (from memory)

Names

1. Brian / Christina (2 cars) - paid - PAID IN FULL
    2. William / Megan (2 cars) - paid - PAID IN FULL
    3. Davy / Cat (2 cars) - paid - PAID IN FULL
    4. Pete - paid - PAID IN FULL
    5. Andrew - paid - PAID IN FULL
    6. David / Fiona - paid - PAID IN FULL
    7. Stuart / Lynn - paid - PAID IN FULL
    8. Chloe / Ashley - paid - PAID IN FULL
    9. T - paid - PAID IN FULL
    10. Mark - paid - PAID IN FULL
    11. Ali/Laura (2 cars) - paid - PAID IN FULL
    12. Ali’s Dad - paid - PAID IN FULL
    13. Craig / Jordan - PAID IN FULL.
    14. Eddie - Paid
    16. Mom & Dad - PAID IN FULL

UPDATE 05.06.18

Sorry for this folks but we’re less than a month now to MMM and I’m needing to settle the balance for the hotel. So I’m looking for the £60 please so we can settle up the balance with the hotel.

Looking to do this next week so if I could have the balance paid by Friday 15th June 2018 that will give me time to sort everything out.

Thanks and hope everyone is making the most of this good weather for getting the cars cleaned !

If you’re on Facebook you’ll have seen the Birley Arms are looking forward to having us to stay ... and even posted a photo of the cars from our previous visit.

UPDATE 24.06

Rendezvous at Abington 10:30 and then head down to Lytham, hopefully get down there about 2ish. Gives us plenty time for any hold ups and to get the cars clean for the following day, plus a couple of refreshments and dinner

Postcode for Abington services ML12 6RG
    Last edited by EcosseGP; 24th June 2018 at 06:33 PM.
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    So excited xxxx just love this wkend away xxx

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Great show always a brilliant time away
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Put us both down Davy thanks

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    ...are we there yet ?

Sent via The X using Voodoo

Mind that we all have to wear kilts to it next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please put me down for a room, really missed it this year!
    I’m just hoping that the Bristol event that clashed this year doesn’t in 2018, as I’d dearly love to do both...

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Add me for a single room please Davy.

Was a good laugh last year. And I really want the entrance photo now I've got the kit on

Hey can you add me please craig/jordan 1 car. Can you PM me with payment details please thank you.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    List updated
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland