Sat Nav update

Hey folks. I bought a cooper s paceman from douglas park in Stirling in September. It’s a 14 plate. I would have thought dealer would have updated the sat nav prior to me buying but they haven’t. I contacted dealer and they are saying it will cost me £120! Is that right!?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think what grates is I didn’t think to negotiate it. My son bought a juke from Arnold Clark and got his satnav updated as a courtesy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    2017 F56 JCW & 2016 R60
    I bought a 2017 F56 JCW a month ago and it doesn't have the new bridge and surrounding roads on the satnav. It gets very confused when I go over it.
    2017 F56 JCW Cooper S
    2016 R60 All4 Cooper S: All boxes ticked.

You can get updates online for £10 - £20 and update it yourself. You get file or USB stick with file loaded.