4 x BMW Alloys and Dunlop SP Winter Sport Tyres

Car
    R56 Cooper S
    Selling my winter alloys and 235 x 55 R17 tyres as they don't fit my 2012 BMW X3. They used to be on my 2008 X3 and they were great tyres in the winter weather.

All 4 tyres are legal, 3 with 4mm tread and 1 with 5mm tread.

Looking for £150

I do not have boxes or packaging to post but depending on location, can arrange to meet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 012.jpg   013.jpg   014.jpg   015.jpg   016.jpg  

017.jpg  
    Last edited by Goldie; 14th December 2017 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Forgot to add tyre sizes