Lowering car

Car
    Mini Roadster
    Looking at lowering my mini for a better look and better handling, what’s the best springs I should get? Not wanting to fork out for coilovers.
    Mini Roadster chilli pack,

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    I had eibach pro kit ones on mine and couldn't fault them, lowered the car a good amount and improved the handling a bit as well

What mileage is on your dampers? It's not great for stock dampers to take them out their operating range - especially if they are a bit tires. I appreciate coils are dearer initially but worth it IMO - buy once, buy right.

Watch the rake with springs - quite a few seem to give reverse rake on the R53/56.

I had springs once (over JCW dampers), then sold them and forked out for coils.

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Harry Fairbairn Sponsor
    Eibach or KW always get my vote where spring kits are concerned