Christmas Night Out Saturday16th December 17

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thank you to everyone for a fab night out last night. The usual carry on and banter made this such a good night, I was sore from laughing at one point. Fiona - still laughing at your wee one liner at the table lol . Thank you so much to all the Harpers for outstanding hospitality yet again, Christina that breakfast!! Mmmm. Thank you also to Pete, firstly for yet again making that journey up north! And secondly for Mac’s new additions, I’m very excited! Lovely to see a few newbies last night, hope we didn’t scare you away too much.... Sorry I have no photos, was too busy to take any..Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Thank you once again to Family Harper for the organisation, hospitality and kindness that I’m always given when I visit my second home.
    ❤️
    The 408 mile round trip to meet up with you all was worth every single mile and it was great to meet a few new faces as well as to spend time wi mi Scottish Family for yet another stunning time.

Even though it only lasted a few hours the memories that I have been given will always be remembered and have added more to my ever growing collection.

Christina, Cat & Megan: you will get yours after the “W word” carry on. I’m still a bit upset when I think about it but my counsellor with help me get over that particular trauma.

Brian & William: the sight of you measuring everything in the house and chasing dinosaurs around the living room will always give me hysterics.

Davy: I can’t believe that you’ve added yet another item to the “I’ll-Get-You-Back-For-That-One” list, I’ve never had a list that’s ever been so long.
    I’m sure that the bottom two pics will give you one more “excuse” to warrant yet another new purchase.

Megan: Thank you for the “Pac-Man” pork pie I troughed half of when I got home and the rest will be gobbled up shortly for my breakfast.

Here’s the few pics that I did take and I’m just hoping that the quality of the Show & Shine will improve before we venture out next year to cause chaos at the snows.

Sent via The X using Voodoo
    Last edited by CiderFex; 18th December 2017 at 10:20 AM.

Great pictures Pedro. Hopefully all the summers wax is still protecting the cars!
    Davy, think the brain is really going. Struggling to cope will all that is going on at the mo. I keep looking at this photo (Claire's baby Sophie after uncle Neil was baby sitting) to retain my sanity. lol

[IMG]Sophie red bull by weefossy, on Flickr[/IMG]

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Great pictures Pete, especially the landscapes. Sounds like a fab NMS night out (no other kind!), sorry I missed it, but I hope everybody has an extremely Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year. Hopefully I’ll catch up with you all when we get to it. By the way, it won’t be TOO long till it’s Spring again and HBT TIME!

ps I can actually hear the salt munching those Minis in the photos!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Great pictures Pedro.
    Thank kindly Malcolm.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    Great pictures Pete, especially the landscapes.
    Thanks Euan.

I just love the look of edited HDR pics and they only take 20-30 seconds to create on mi phone.