Carly coding tool

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Has anyone used one of these in their r56. Seen a few videos of it working on BMW's and the r56 is in their system. Just for handy things like allowing the windows to go up with the key and correcting the Speedo.

Thanks

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Not used one but thinking of getting one
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Test Passed
    Car
    R56 SD (Black)
    Got it, love it, well worth it even if it’s just for fault diagnosis. The cost of most code readers, you do the maths.

I’ve turned bulb warnings off so I can use cheap led bulbs, allowed open and close of windows via the key, adjust time delay of wipers following washers ready for winter (how many times do you squirt the windscreen and the washer jets are frozen, well now you can delay the wipers enough that they don’t kick unless you hold the washers for an extra second or two.
    I’m still trying to mess around with my laptop but carly is so much easier and quicker

I've got Carly lite on my phone (not used it yet) - I assume to do all the trick stuff I'd need the full version?

And does this work through the normal OBDII bluetooth adapters we've all used for years for Torque etc?

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Test Passed
    Car
    R56 SD (Black)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    I've got Carly lite on my phone (not used it yet) - I assume to do all the trick stuff I'd need the full version?

And does this work through the normal OBDII bluetooth adapters we've all used for years for Torque etc?

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

The lite version lets you read the modules and shows you what could be changed (bearing in mind some options aren’t available, as they are model specific and the app covers most of the BMW range

I think the android version works over Bluetooth, I use the iOS version but that has to be WiFi

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    I think I'm gunna get it not to worried about code or fault reading dad has access to a snap on. But really want to be able to control the windows form the key and turn off the headlight washers.

Test Passed
    Car
    R56 SD (Black)
    Did you get this in the end ?