You know it's going to be a good day when.....

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    .....you see an immaculate WC50 on your way into work.

It's a bit overcast here this morning, so it looked almost black, but just lovely....

I work in the west end of town, and see all manner of exotic cars around here, but that beats them all.

Nice spot. Have you ever passed the Jensen Interceptor on the way in? Red/orange colour. I've seen it twice, once at Westhill and once at Hazlehead; and the same as you, I knew it was going to be a good day.

Once was on the way to an exam, and that gave me a nice wee lift on the way in

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    Nice spot. Have you ever passed the Jensen Interceptor on the way in? Red/orange colour. I've seen it twice, once at Westhill and once at Hazlehead; and the same as you, I knew it was going to be a good day.

Once was on the way to an exam, and that gave me a nice wee lift on the way in
    I haven't seen the Jensen for a while, but that's probably down to my liking for the snooze button making me a tad later recently.

Hoping these bugs will all but fix themselves today.

I saw a WC50 the other day, forgotten where it was parked now though.
    BMW M2 and R56 JCW

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by thechief View Post
    I saw a WC50 the other day, forgotten where it was parked now though.
    Not seen either of your cars lately... how you liking the M2?

Wasn't anywhere near George St? I believe the one I saw is Mr Finnies the jeweller....