Thread: Forza 7.

Default Forza 7.

I have to say that Iím really enjoying this at the mo, so much so that Iím even neglecting World of Tanks Blitz !!!
    The handling and overall drivability are just right, not too arcadey, and not too simulation.
    The dynamic weather is a nice addition and the amount of races and cars will keep even the hardcore gamer busy for months.
    Iím not doing too bad at the mo to say Iíve only been playing it for 10 days on and off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep I'm enjoying it too although I'm trying not to play it too much until the Xbox One X comes with the 4k graphics update.

The only thing I'm not keen on is the new camera effects (which made me feel a little car sick) but I've turned them all off and now it's all good.

My favourite thing has to be the race length option. I hate when games give you three laps to pass 20+ cars as it forces you to dive up the inside on corners and try to pass multiple cars in one go. In FM7 you can make the campaign races 50+ laps which means you can settle down and enjoy each overtake. It makes the game last a good bit longer too which is nice.
    Last edited by Ali JCW; 10th October 2017 at 02:29 PM.
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works
    18" Cup Spokes with Yokohama Advan AD08Rs, JCW Pro Aero Kit, JCW Pro Exhaust, Duell AG Rear Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Ali_works View Post
    Yep I'm enjoying it too although I'm trying not to play it too much until the Xbox One X comes with the 4k graphics update.

The only thing I'm not keen on is the new camera effects (which made me feel a little car sick) but I've turned them all off and now it's all good.

My favourite thing has to be the race length option. I hate when games give you three laps to pass 20+ cars as it forces you to dive up the inside on corners and try to pass multiple cars in one go. In FM7 you can make the campaign races 50+ laps which means you can settle down and enjoy each overtake. It makes the game last a good bit longer too which is nice.
    Aye, Iíve turned off the motion effects as well.

I have each race set to extra long so they now vary from 20-60 laps per race. The longer races are so much more enjoyable and I get a great sense of achievement chasing a down a car for 20-30 laps and then undertaking them with only 2-3 laps left to finish in first.

You do know that the XBO will upscale to 4K and that the OEM cable is already 4K compatible?

Yep but the Xbox One doesn't upscale properly with games. The Xbox One S will upscale for Blu-rays but not for games. There's also a separate 100GB 4k update coming for FM7 which will only be available on the Xbox One X.
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works
    18" Cup Spokes with Yokohama Advan AD08Rs, JCW Pro Aero Kit, JCW Pro Exhaust, Duell AG Rear Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Ali_works View Post
    Yep but the Xbox One doesn't upscale properly with games. The Xbox One S will upscale for Blu-rays but not for games. There's also a separate 100GB 4k update coming for FM7 which will only be available on the Xbox One X.
    Ah, I must be confused in mi old age.

Iíll stick to the olde worlde XBO for the next few years.

...some days just just got to try it to see if you can do it.

Sent via The X using Voodoo

Car
    F56 JCW Challenge & R55 Clubvan

Pete. I’ll need your username. FM7 is currently loading
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works Challenge 20 - JCW Shift Light, JCW Pro Mats, JCW Carbon Fibre Gearknob, JCW Pro Diffuser, Chilli Red Engine Cover, Carbon Fuel Filler, Black Door Handles, DuellAG Splitter, DuellAG Carbon Fibre Spoiler - Still More To Come

Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Pete. Iíll need your username. FM7 is currently loading
    Itís CiderFex.
    Weíre ďfriendsĒ on XBL already.

Hereís a wee update of how Iím progressing...