GoMini Magazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    sh@z
    quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit
    and Shaz, if someone gave me cash in a lump sum of course i'd spend it on the car. But i wouldnt feel the sense of achievement in it. its funny as hell seeing these middle aged folk think to themselves 'mothers car' or 'dads car' when really i got my ass a job and bought that pimp ride myself.
    Well as you know mate, i got my car as a gift from my parents, so does that put me into the same category as the smug little pr**k etc etc etc??? Careful how u categorise people ... and if i got put in that mag would it be to your envy and hatred and would u come round and *try* and gimme a do in lol etc ...

No i dont have a job... as im a student and working full time isnt viable... but that doesnt mean i dont appreciate or value what i have as much as the next guy...

Hurry up and get ur car featured in the mag so u can eat ur words LOL

mikeythemini
    Think the mag will last - It is going monthly in the new year

Wul
    ooof ye! :blackeye:

Wisnae expecting this much pent up opinion to be released within an hour of posting the topic!!

But for my tuppence worth - i'm sure forums like these are somewhere that arguments and criticism are particularly designed for - as for email the mag direct - i recall a few people on here doing that very thing re their own articles and getting a slow response from said mag. Feel free to email them the link tho - maybe then they'll actually feature the website and not just promise to feature it!:blackeye::clown:

As for it being a new mag - well not really new now is it? nearly a year old now and published 2 monthly so they've got plenty time to find some "interesting" cars out there. A half hour spent trawling on here and MINI2 would reveal plenty motors worth featuring - ie Fontals motor on Shetland - Seany's rally replica etc etc.

Cannae say I agree with KJ but know what he means - but this topic was for a debate and everyone is entitled to an opinion, so long as it's not personal!

Play nice now:)

macblob
    Think KJ has a good point.

Didnt rate the go mini mag much at all.

Think the original mini mags are far better, more interesting , with articles on how to service, fix things and just more aimed at the car enthusiast rather than at people with way to much cash to burn.

broken_brian
    quote:Originally posted by sh@z

Well as you know mate, i got my car as a gift from my parentsLOL
    <cough...mummys boy....cough>

heh heh :clown::clown:

X30YES
    Whit's up Wul ...no Meguiars ads in the mag......

duncan
    Got to say IMHO its pretty bland.
    I'm not really interested in American MINIs, but would like to see them featured on occasion, not every issue.

As for finding readers cars there is plenty on M2 or here that could be featured.
    A lot of the hard work has already been done for them!

More features on MINI runs should be included, less features on how to ruin your mini.

On the plus side, probably the only one, it has some decent photographs.

If it goes monthly, at the same price, i for one wont be buying it.

Mini Me
    I'M STAYING WELL OUT OFF THIS ONE........
    CANT RESIST ,MAG IS sh*t !!!!!
    (CAN YOU SAY sh*t ON HERE ?)

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by iain

HA HA,THAT WILL BE A NO THEN

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by iain

You just did Iain