Hi all,

Been on here for a while but this is my first post I'm sure! - need to get an introduction thread up.

I've had an F56 S for about 4 months, 15 plate, bought on 6k miles now on 11k.

About a month or so after I got the car it developed a rattle from the front end over broken/rough surfaces. The noise completely vanishes when the brakes are applied even slightly.

I took it back to the dealer, who gave it a new steering rack under warranty. This didn't resolve the issue, so I took the car back again.

This time the dealer gave the car a 'brake clean' and returned the car stating that it was the front brakes rattling due to their design (floating).
I wasn't satisfied with this, so I took the car back up and the workshop foreman came out and spoke with me, he said that its due to the design of the callipers and that the service bulletin indicates to clean the brakes to resolve the issue. I pointed out that this had already been done with no improvement which was basically met with 'Well you can book it back in and we'll clean them again.'

I'm only 19 and this is my first newish car so I think the dealer are trying to pull a fly one if I'm honest. I've had the wheels off and had a look around but everything seemed fine. I'm not really sure what to do next.

I'm reluctant to book the car back in again for the issue not to be resolved as the dealer wont insure me on their courtesy cars so I keep needing to arrange my own insurance at nearly £50 a day.

Looking for thoughts/advice, cheers!