October 22nd Breakfast Mystery Run

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Well go on then we will be there xx

Can you put me down for this, unfortunately my son Jordan is in the USA.
    What sort of route will be taken please ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by minitaz; 21st September 2017 at 12:53 PM.

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    2017 Countryman S E
    Yes please!

Oli

Sorry unfortunately I won’t be able to make this one just got dates for Scotland training. Which I need to attend. Hopefully next time.

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Just a quick update on this to say I'll be confirming the exact run route this weekend and have notes up for you early next week. At this point though it looks to be a West to East run, starting in Hamilton and ending near Edinburgh

Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Looking forward to this xx

Car
    Cooper S Convertible
    Father in Law visiting, I'm out! See you all in 2018.
    56' MINI Cooper S Convertible - Astro Black, 17" R98 Alloys, Cordoba Beige interior with heated seats, Chromed Scoop and Mirror Caps, Chili Pack, MFSW with Cruise Control, "Red" LED Union Jack Rear Lights and Parrott MKi9000 (fitted by me!) 2023 - Full Engine Rebuild

Just wondering if anyone is leaving from fife/Stirling area to go through ??

Sorry Andrew we will both have to pull out off this due to Fiona having been in hospital and still not feeling well waiting on word to go back in for her op

Unless some miracle happens then I’ll not be there, still haven’t got anyone to work for me. I’m missing you all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk