Chris

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Can you get your body shop guy to log in I want a price for my wheel arches sprayed to match the rest of the car.

Chilli Red Cabrio.
    Cooper Coupe...

Chris04
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by Chris04
    if you have any Q's dont be shy to ask.
    Ok, try this, i want an aero kit for my 2002 Cooper S, have you got any second hand ones or how much to purchase and deliver?? I only need the front and rear bumpers :)
    SORRY BUT NO SECOND HAND, SO I WILL DO A TYPICAL MENZIES LOW PRICE OF £790 SUPPLIED AND FITTED, CHEAP AT HALF THE PRICE IF YOU ASK ME.

quote:Originally posted by Chris04
    SORRY BUT NO SECOND HAND, SO I WILL DO A TYPICAL MENZIES LOW PRICE OF £790 SUPPLIED AND FITTED, CHEAP AT HALF THE PRICE IF YOU ASK ME.
    Sounds like a bargain Bonnie - you buy the lot, then when you throw the side skirts away I'll pick em out of the skip - get them resprayed and put them on mine :)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    cough splutter, £790, wow, reasonable, but i'll have to paint it as well, unless you supply it in Dark Silver, how much off if i fit it myself

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan
    you buy the lot, then when you throw the side skirts away :)
    I'm assuming that's for the front and rear bumpers only, if it's the whole kit i'll buy it now

Yeah think you are right mate - as soon as I posted I realised it was probably just the front and back bumpers. Pretty sure they come painted though

Chris04
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

cough splutter, £790, wow, reasonable, but i'll have to paint it as well, unless you supply it in Dark Silver, how much off if i fit it myself
    £790 IS PRICE FOR PAINTED BUMPERS, I WILL SUPPLY THEM FOR £600 INC VAT (BUMPERS COME FROM THE FACTORY PAINTED) AND TAKE ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS TO COME INTO STOCK.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Now i'm confused, are you saying you will supply them to me painted for £600 :question:

Worse than that, i just remembered, i got a twin exit exhaust, see pic below, it ainit gonna fit is it :(

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Hi Chris & Welcome to NMS

Mini Me
    DON'T BELIEVE A WORD ,HE MAKES THE NUMBERS UP AS HE GOES ALONG.....
    IF YOU DO WANT THE CORRECT PARTS AND PRICES ,ASK FOR ONE OF THE PARTS ADVISORS WITH A BRAIN,I'M SURE THERE'S ONE AT EASTERN....