Chris

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    AberdeenMini
    quote:Originally posted by Chris04

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

if you have any Q's dont be shy to ask.
    Ok, try this, i want an aero kit for my 2002 Cooper S, have you got any second hand ones or how much to purchase and deliver?? I only need the front and rear bumpers :)
    SORRY BUT NO SECOND HAND, SO I WILL DO A TYPICAL MENZIES LOW PRICE OF £790 SUPPLIED AND FITTED, CHEAP AT HALF THE PRICE IF YOU ASK ME.
    Hi Chris, im after an aero kit, are you serious about £790 supplied and fitted? If so im very interested.
    Thanks, Steve.

Chris04
    [quote]quote:Originally posted by AberdeenMini

quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Originally posted by Chris04
    if you have any Q's dont be shy to ask.
    Ok, try this, i want an aero kit for my 2002 Cooper S, have you got any second hand ones or how much to purchase and deliver?? I only need the front and rear bumpers :)
    SORRY BUT NO SECOND HAND, SO I WILL DO A TYPICAL MENZIES LOW PRICE OF £790 SUPPLIED AND FITTED, CHEAP AT HALF THE PRICE IF YOU ASK ME.
    Hi Chris, im after an aero kit, are you serious about £790 supplied and fitted? If so im very interested.
    Thanks, Steve.
    [/quote

STEVE I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THE £790 FITTED INCULDING VAT BUT THAT IS ONLY FOR THE FRON AND REAR BUMPRERS. IF YOU ALSO WANT THE SIDE SKIRTS IT WILL COST A TOTAL OF £1500 WHICH IS STILL A VERY GOOD PRICE BUT IT IS UP TO YOU, IF YOU WANT THE FRONT AND BACK BUMPERS FROM THE AREO PACK I WILL DO THEM FOR £790

Chris04
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Welcome to NMS Chris. I see you've made a few pals already
    WILLIE, JUST A WEE MESSAGE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE JOHN COOPER WORKS KIT TO UPGRADE YOU AND YOUR WIFES KITS FROM 200BHP TO 210BHP IS NOW AVAILABLE AT A COST OF £420 FITTED INC VAT

Sponsor & Jakey
    Hmmmmm.... <he ponders> 8)
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Julz
    And Willie, please make sure Daisy gets the upgrade too and not just Chunk.... (yes, I know you were thinking about keeping this one quiet from Mrs M!!)

Mini Me
    Maybe he was,but i'm sure Mrs M ,is due a visit to the garage,and i would feel obliged to tell her....lol