Clear out of bits and bobs

2 brand new Delphi bottom arms
    Brand new purple Powerflex bushes fitted to new BMW casings
    2 new inner bottom ball joints
    Both arms have been tapped for the Powerflex support kit which is also supplied
    All new and unused but as a hole ready to for
    £sold

Mini r53 timing tool and crankpulley removed tool, chain tool used and pulley tool new and unused
    £70

4 used r53 arms no cracks £10 each

R53 heater control panel £10

R53 dash switch panel with all switches £10

Prefacelift rubber oddments tray that goes between centre console and handbrake surround great condition £sold

First aid kits one for an r50/53 and the other from r52 both unused £10 each

2 clear door card reflectors £20

3 spoke steering wheels bare wheel in great condition £free

Driverside door motor £10

3 standard door handles £20

Got more to add as I clear out my garage. So will update more as I dig it out

David
    Last edited by David; 7th September 2017 at 03:09 PM.