Bike rack

I have the MINI bike rack fitted on the back of the Countryman.

Will I need a new rack for the NEW Countryman or will my old one still fit?

If I need a new one............cost please.

Commercial Sponsor Moderator
    Hi There,

The old railing carrier is of a different shape so a new set would be needed,

The price for the new carrier is £127.40
    If you are needing the bike racks also they are £90 each

Ref Number - 62841

Kind Regards,
    David

Thanks David. looking at your figures I don't think that these can be relevant to the dedicated rack that fits on the rear of the car. I could be wrong of course but from memory the MINI rack that fitted on the car was about £450.00!

Probably my fault for not making it clear. So to clarify...........my car has the fittings on the rear of the car where you remove two blanking plates and then screw the rack physically onto the car. The actual cost of rack preparation on a new Countryman is £170.00 but the spacing for the dedicated rack might be different on the new car.

Commercial Sponsor Moderator
    Hi There,

Sorry thought it was the roof bars you meant

Price for the rear bike rack is £442

The old part number ended in 510 I believe whereas the new one is 680

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    David

TA. I'll look into that.

OK so I might and I emphasise MIGHT have permission to get a rack that will fit on the new Countryman F60. I have the bike rack prep and the removeable towbar. Is the price for just the rack still £442.00?

Thanks