Spacesaver spare wheel

I see that the current Mini Countryman includes, as an option, a spacesaver spare wheel.

Will this fit the previous model of Countryman? Note that it's for an S but I'm not bothered if it fits on the front. Just as long as it fits on the rear!

If it does fit..........cost please.

Commercial Sponsor Moderator
    Hi There,

For the R60 there only seemed to give 2 choices:

Non- Run flats were given tyre sealer to go with them
    Run Flat tyres didn't need anything

We could supply you with a steel wheel without the tyre, tyre size is 61/2Jx16

Price for steel wheel is £65

Ref Number - 62846

Kind Regards,
    David

Thanks for that. Just to compound the issue............any idea of tyre size on that.

Hi There,

Checked everything and can't see tyre sizes anywhere,

Going to contact parts advice and see if they can advise.

Kind Regards,
    David

Hi There,

Tyre size is 205/60R16

Kind Regards,
    David

Many thanks David. I would have thought that a 205 section tyre is pretty big for a 2J width but I'll look into that. Consulting SWMBO regarding the wheel.