Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	7062Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6473.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	7061

Breaking 2002 52 plate Mini Cooper s
    88k electric blue with chilli pack
    Blue and grey leather, basically standard other than direnza exhaust, kavs 15% pulley and alternator pulley, Alta belt stay and orranje stealth air box, canton racing expansion bottle, forge radiator hoses

Everything works as it should

David
    Last edited by David; 9th August 2017 at 08:11 AM.

How much are you wanting for

Both front upper grills
    Rear brake calipers
    Strut brace
    Parcel shelf

Where are you based?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Much you want for the canton tank
    Cheers Craig

Dobboy what do you mean by both upper front grills?

Calipers £20 for both, have never had any issues with them and always wound back with no issues when doing brake work
    Strutbrace is on eBay just now for £55 with 10 watches so just left it there
    Parcel shelf £35, good condition with both strings intact and warning triangle and brackets

Just outside Hamilton

Craig I think it's sold just need to remove it now

David

Craig £120 for the canton racing expansion bottle and pressure relief cap

- - - Updated - - -

Complete bonnet, electric blue bonnet, black grill, xenon headlights, jcw grill, all washer pipes and wiring, soundproofing etc no dents £200

Apanels with vents and side repeaters no dents £50 for both

Passenger side door, complete, everything working as it should £50

Full blue and grey leather interior including doorcards, rear panels kick plates etc, some wear but no holes £150

Engine 88k with history, gearbox, driveshafts, supercharger with receipts for refurb from gtt and powerhouse, as much loom as you want, basically the whole running gear £600 can hear running and check over and I'll even remove it after your happy

R56 rear arms, conical washers, abs sense ring, wheel bearing bolts bought but never fitted £60

New Delphi bottom arms, new BMW bushes but have removed the BMW bush and fitted Powerflex buses also have tapped the arms for there reinforcer kit which is also supplied as well as 2 new inner ball joints all new and shiney £150

2 Bmw Mini first aid kits, both never used one suits the r53 and the other the r52 £20 for both

Good clean 3 spine steering wheel for r53 no inserts or airbag £10

R53/52 timing chain tool in box also hub puller kit for removing lower crankpulley £80

Brushed allot dash trim full set £45

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Hi David on hols just now I will let you know in a couple of days if I am 100% taking it
    Also how much for your dirnenza exhaust

Ok cool prob £80 I'm sure I'd already mentioned that one of he boxes had a bash where it had been hit when removing but it's not visible on the car and does nothing to the performance of the exhaust

All gone