Wheel Cleaner Recommendations pls?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Theory Test Pass
    Car
    2017 Clubman JCW
    Is there such a cleaner that isn't that chemical based and provides protection. I have diamond cut alloys with black paint on the mini, I used wonder wheels on my Mercedes that are also diamond cut and it's totally ruined them, I'm blaming that anyway. Be good for some winter protection too.

You need to use a wax/sealant on your wheels after cleaning them, there's no all-in-one product. You do get specific wheel sealants but I'm not convinced they're any different from a normal paint sealant

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Thanks for all your comments, tips and advice!
    I did put some wheel sealant waxy type stuff on them when I got them and before the tyres got fitted, i.e. straight outta the box on the MINI, but not on our other cars.
    Seems to have lasted ok, but will have a look and see what I can find, based on your advice! :-)
    I'm not the most diligent of cleaners when it comes to wheels, especially on the Audis, so probably time to start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a bottle of Nanolex wheel sealant I'm yet to use, hopefully get that on over the winter when one of the cars is in hibernation.

Poorboys wheel sealant goes on really easy, but as with most 2 coats is needed really

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs