17" Team Dynamics - £500

Now the car is sold, the rest of the bits are ready/needing to go too.

First on the list is the winter wheels I had for the car - 17x7J Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in gloss black, 4x100 and spigots to fit the hub. I'm not sure of the offset, but they clear my 304 APs and the arch with zero issues. The wheels Vredestein Wintrac Xtreme winter tyres on them with plenty tread too.

Looking for offers around the £600 mark for delivered, will easily knock a little off for collection from Aberdeen.

PM, email martinjamieson AT ymail DOT com or text/call oh 78 25 83 58 23

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Follow Us
About us
You'll find details of our packed social calendar including MINI Runs, organised car shows, meet-ups for munchies, and other social events. There's also a wealth of information on the three latest generations of the new MINI from BMW, including owners pictures, common fault fixes, "how-to's", owner reviews and a bucket load of advice for all new MINI owners. Whether you have one of the first MINI's from the early 2000's, a second generation R56, or are planning a purchase of a nice shiny new F series, whether your car is a MINI One, a Cooper, Cooper S, JCW or a GP, THIS is the web site for you!