MINI LCI updates

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Interesting read indeed. Have to admit though, and I know the answer to this already is none, but how much power is too much power? For example, I had a brief stint at Nissan and although the GT-R was amazing, it was crap on the roads because you couldn't use any of the power. The 370Z Nismo sounded epic and got down the road plenty fast and you really felt like you were driving it but would you buy one over the GT-R...absolutely not

A Mini hatch with circa 240/250bhp to me would be plenty for my own needs. But I can fully appreciate those who do track days etc and those who simply love power/speed who want more. A Clubbie with 300bhp and AWD, thats S3/RS3 territory for sure.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

200bhp/ton is plenty power for the road. But cars get fatter, so need more power; and you can't sell new cars to those who change frequently when you offer the same power as last time. The marketing department need a differentiator.

The horsepower arms race shows no signs of stopping, at any level. The entry - level Ferrari has over 550bhp FFS. That's a lot more than an F40. Madness

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    MINI Cooper S Convertible R52
    My Civic TypeR (FN2) had 200bhp, and could loose you your license in 3rd gear on a motorway (70mph limit). Yes it was fun when I first got it, but if I'm honest, I got bored of it. It's all great having all that power, and knowing it's there, but unless you're taking it on a track regulary, what's the point? You can't even use half of the power without risking getting banned.
    My wee Cooper has nowhere near the power of the TypeR, but I've had so much more fun driving it than I ever did the Civic! Sure it would piss all over me up a straight, but in the corners.......there's only so much speed you can go round a corner and come out the other side. I find twisty roads far more entertaining than ones with big long boring straights, so just aswell being in the mini. Power isn't everything someone once said lol

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    That's exactly why I love GP1499.
    It's capable of doing 2x the max legal speed limit but some of the best drives that I've had in it have been on the 60mph twisty backwhacks without breaking the speed limit.
    Anyone can drive fast in a straight line but real driving skills, the cars full capabilities, most fun and satisfaction are always found in the corners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk