2007 Cooper S convertible supercharged.

Car
    2017 JCW Clubman
    Now I've bought the new BMW M Sport I'm looking to make space in the garage so with a lot of regret we are going to sell the R52 S convertible.
    So now for sale....
    2007 last of the supercharged.
    Astro Black
    Bi xenons
    38,000 miles.
    New clutch and flywheel when I got it 3 years ago on 34,000 miles. ( had oil leak so took it back to get done and dealer replaced everything under warranty)
    Oil changed every 6-9 months. New plugs and air filter at last change
    Brake upgrade from R56 so now stops like it should including new discs and pads at the front.
    New Alpine head unit with CD, USB, built in telephone hands free with microphone installed behind steering wheel. Can use phone for internet radio, can also get Facebook updates on it although haven't a clue how to do it lol.
    Brand new Miltek resonated s/s exhaust fitted a month ago ( cost £600 ) sounds lovely, not too loud but pops and bangs on the over run all the time.
    4 new tyres 2000 miles ago ( so I could ditch the run flats)
    Perfect working electric hood
    Alloys perfect, no kerbing
    Full MOT. Only advisory was the exhaust which is now fully replaced.
    Never been thrashed as wife is always with me when we go out in it

This is our weekend sunshine runabout so on a SORN for the winter and garaged all year, only comes out in the sunshine.
    Only taxed for 6 months in the summer.

It's a lovely car that always turns heads and we will be sorry to she her go but just not getting the use out of her that we should. I'm sure someone else will enjoy her.

Looking for £4K or very very close offer.

Give me a call on 07515 395997 Martin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 JCW Clubman

Car
    2017 JCW Clubman
    Now sold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 JCW Clubman