Mini2 Charity Ball - Auction and Fundraising

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    soggy
    Yes, the £100 bid for the car was a bit frustrating, caught me on the hop and afterwards wished it happened happened, or we swapped it for one of the other RCs in the raffle - but, spilt milk and all that ............ Sham will be presenting it to the school and I'm sure it will give the kids a massive smile on their faces so think of the good it is doing :)

BTW - I'm still knackered !!!!

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by soggy

BTW - I'm still knackered !!!!
    Glad it's not just me then!!

Great to meet everyone at long last, and I shall make no comment about you sprawling yourself over the gold mini Vicki!!

Roll on next year!!

Vicki
    LOL the way i whizzed around the mini doing different poses- you'd think i do it often .... .... i do! lol

Glad not many people saw me do it- i think seeing it being done would be worse than just seeing the pics! lol

Julz
    quote:Originally posted by Vicki

Glad not many people saw me do it- i think seeing it being done would be worse than just seeing the pics! lol
    I think you'll be surprised how many people saw you do it!!

Lorraine
    Great to see you all last Saturday, and good on you for coming all that way :) See you in July