Isle of Man TT Races

Hybrid View

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Any of my fellow bikers on NMS following this years TT
    ITV4 are once again giving us 2 weeks of superb coverage
    Hope Guy Martin can get the electronics of the Honda Fireblade SP2 sorted and finally win a TT but I think his best chance of a TT win is actually on the Mugen in the zero race now that McGuiness is out
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

I'm not a biker but I love the TT. I will go and watch it live at some point, surely one of the great sporting spectacles in the world

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I've only ever had one bike, Yamaha DT125R, years ago and I do like watching The T.T. occasionally but it is the ONLY motorsport I ever watch where I actually get scared just watching it !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Yeah.......rather large cahoonas is one of the things you do need for IoM TT
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    As Suzi Perry said in the preview to the film 'Road' "each & every one of them are (the road racers) gladiators"

The TT is pure, raw, brutal racing & one day I want to tick the box by getting over to watch the riders following in the footsteps of my greatest ever motorsports hero, 'yer maun' Joey Dunlop.

MD for me, mon the maverick
    Last edited by Crombers; 31st May 2017 at 08:30 PM.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    Cooper
    Love the TT, defo want to go some year to see it. Could do with more coverage of stuff like this instead of football almost 24/7 on telly!

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini Countryman Cooper S
    I am in the fortunate position of living on the Isle of Man, and it is an unbelievable experience. The whole island comes alive for 2 weeks, and the population goes up by 40000 extra bodies.So far this year we have had the dreaded cloak of Mannain ( low level mist and fog) and it has played havoc with practice days. Hopefully the weather might improve next week for race week ( fingers crossed). For all you people wanting to come to the TT, do it the buzz is superb.
    Tony

Yup, I've been keeping an eye on it and agree entirely, more coverage of this and other events like the NW200 etc as well.
    Would love to visit IOM for the TT never having been, but reckon it'll be too busy for me.
    Am looking at Coleraine instead as a more viable option to watch live bike racing.
    The speeds that these guys get up to on the roads is stupefying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Yeah......its like engaging warp drive