Welcome to the site, Choc!

macblob
    Welcome to NMS

GAJ
    Hi!

Eggy7496
    hi and welcome to the fun!

Sponsor
    Arite Choc. Have you managed to prize the key from your gf's hands yet? Lets face it, the mini really does need a good thrashing now and again, the kind of thrashing that most women, besides perhaps Julz or Nenah, just cant provide!

Oh i' gona get a skelp for that remark!

choc
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

Welcome Choc, I'm in Turriff. I pass through Newmachar everyday to work although not in my MINI. What colour is your GF's One?
    hello choc here ,i am getting the min for a shot now and again just 2 give it a rev but dont tell her indoors as she doesnt like it getting a hiding. her min is a siver one with matching roof

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    quote:Originally posted by sleepyrascal

Arite Choc. Have you managed to prize the key from your gf's hands yet? Lets face it, the mini really does need a good thrashing now and again, the kind of thrashing that most women, besides perhaps Julz or Nenah, just cant provide!

consider yourself skelped. Dont equate bhp with the power to thrash a car. Such blinkered vision tut tut! My old man used to have a jags with V6 engines dont suppose he ever did the speeds I did in a 1L uno.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

choc
    quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

consider yourself skelped. Dont equate bhp with the power to thrash a car. Such blinkered vision tut tut! My old man used to have a jags with V6 engines dont suppose he ever did the speeds I did in a 1L uno.
    dont ever admit to an uno please

seany
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Seany is from Inverness and I'm from Montrose

Thanks's Bonnie

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    quote:Originally posted by choc

quote:Originally posted by Sheilz

dont ever admit to an uno please

My wee uno was a fab wee car! damned uncomfortable but nice and cheap for a student to run and nippy too. Daisy has long since gone to that great graveyard in the sky for hard working and long suffering things mechanical. Honestly even if she was ancient she never ever let me down, in the hardest frosts started first thing though as she reached geriatricdom she stopped for wee naps - usually at the traffic lights during rush hour:I:I:I

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.