Fraser Castle Car Show

L Plates
    Car
    2014 F56 Chilli Red, Black Bonnet Strips, Black Roof, Black Alloys, JCW Bluetooth Exhaust, 260bhp
    Morning,

Yesterday I went to the first modern car show to be held at Fraser Castle in Aberdeenshire. There were a mix of owners clubs from Vauxhall, Ford, Subaru along with various super cars.

Being the first show it wasn't advertised very well, the first I new about it was yesterday morning after my wife doing her usual trawl on Facebook. Anyway thought I'd bring it to every ones attention.

Might be worth us attending next years.

Take Care
    Kev

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    sounds good ,just post up when entry dates are available,anyone can organise a club stand or other event
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Sounds great and certainly something that we could do for the next one. Keep and eye on it and organise it for next year. Anyone can organise an event
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Did you go to the Royal Deeside Speed Festival last year? Interested to see how the Full Throttle event compared if you did.

Defo scope for some more events of this type in the NE

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

L Plates
    Car
    2014 F56 Chilli Red, Black Bonnet Strips, Black Roof, Black Alloys, JCW Bluetooth Exhaust, 260bhp
    No I never to the Royal Deeside Speed Festival last year.

Will keep a eye out for further events.

Take it easy
    Kev

I'm off to the Fraserburgh vintage rally on Sunday, and Grantown MotorMania in September also

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Why do loca press not put out the "what's on" for car folks..

They devote 3/4 pages at the back of papers for a bag of wind that the kick about between posts.....
    Good share just alittle to late for me....

Quote Originally Posted by bpirie1000 View Post
    Why do loca press not put out the "what's on" for car folks..

They devote 3/4 pages at the back of papers for a bag of wind that the kick about between posts.....
    Good share just alittle to late for me....
    Completely agree. I've found I've really got to go looking to find events in the area, or rely on word of mouth

Just remembered I bought this earlier in the year - this is what you need to plan your summer away!