Stripped R53 with lots of extras

The car is now sold, it went 'as is' so the various other bits I had/have lying around are still available.

£200 - brand new Bosch 550cc injectors that were step 1 in the cam and map plan.
    £30 - there's a pair of spotlights in a box, if you want to blind everything for 7 miles at night.
    £500 - set of TD 1.2s I have for sale, 17", gloss black and wearing Vredestein winters.
    £150 - I also have the oem-option LSD on a shelf.
    £100 - In the shed I've got a refurbed steering rack (current one is a bit rusty and will be easier to swap than strip and clean)
    Last edited by MartayMcFly; 8th August 2017 at 08:40 AM.

Would you sell the R56 trailing arms separate?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    Would you sell the R56 trailing arms separate?

For the right price I'd sell any of it separately. Would rather it went as one for the ease of not worrying about postage a dozen times over for mainly bulky items.

I can collect the arms if that helps

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    I can collect the arms if that helps

Always, I'll PM you

Did you put pics up anywhere ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI

Sorry, the car's sold. It went without the extra bits though, so apart from the rear swing arms, they're all available separately.