Holding back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Yes it goes to the redline in neutral in fact it revs quite freely in neutral
    Only when driving does it feel sluggish
    After driving it again last night I thought I was pressing the accelerator harder than it was going but then if you stand hard on it the car takes off

So under full boost the car takes off...air side works at full chat then....mid range flat spot type of idea....what other mods...what have you taken off that's not back on properly. ..It was working good before...no fueling issues...and it's not giving any codes....any sensor problem will register with ecu..just need good machine to read

- - - Updated - - -

Did ye fit cooler plugs with new pulley ...have you got obd2 reader...am running out of ideas. ...check mini torque someone on there will be a genius or really good with Google. ....iam in spain the noo but home 2morro if ye want a shot of any of my sensors or obd

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Think I may have this fixed

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    I had a good rummage around in the engine bay today and was topping up fluids ect when I decided to pour water over the intercooler and I got a strange soaking noise like when the dentist sticks the saliva extraction thingy in your gob so poured a wee bit more and it seems I have a vac leak on the intake side from the inlet mani to the intake side of the ic horn
    This was a new gasket when I had all the engine to bits so it is either not tight enough or it's damaged in so way so new gasket ordered and we will see how we go
    Fingers crossed

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Hopefully you have found out what is wrong
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland