Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Hi all car feels like its holding back a bit no fault codes being produced
    Any ideas
    Cheers craig

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    What sort of throttle position and load ,lower gears or higher up ? Have you checked for a boost leak / perished hose ?
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    No boost leak or perished hoses have checked and replaced it all near enough general driving is where I feel it so 4,5 ,6th
    At 50/60
    Just feels like the handbrake is still on
    And no it's not I have checked that as well lol
    Just fitted a 15% reduced pulley and thought it would feel much better than it does
    Possibly it has just moved the power band and it is not suited to my driving type
    May try a little ecu reset and see how that goes

Belt slipping ? What sized belt you running ?

Connect an OBDII dongle, fire up Torque or similar, and look at boost pressures. You should see 14psi at the top of 3rd/4th with a 15%. If you aren't, it's not boosting properly - but when I had a belt slipping, it screeched like hell

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Belt is brand new and the correct sized belt that was supplied from orranjie along with the pulley
    I have been googling the fault and a few things that I have been reading are starting to point to the throttle body or accelerator position sensor like revs are slow to return to idle and jerky throttle response when you are off and back on the gas
    Which I guess kinda makes sense with the car feeling like its holding back not knowing how far the pedal is being pressed down could be a big problem for it

Could be bypass valve or MAP sensor, both cheap fixes

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

check by pass ,,,stick finger down the back and operate spring return manually,,check vacum is still attached,,,you had it all stripped down rite,,,,work back from throttle body,intercooler ,charger,by pass,,air filter,,,,in neutral rev and listen for air pishing out of somewhere,,,,,cover engine in baby powder and rev look for puffs,,,,if not it will smell nice and show up any oil leak

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Bypass valve is split new
    Map sensor looks clean but I know that goes for nothing

if its not boosting then its air side,that narrows it down,,throttle body,,boots on intercooler,,intercooler burst,horn not fitted back on supercharger properly,,,i forgot to loctite mine and they came loose,,,,loud whining noise ,,LOUD,,,black plastic feeder pipe to charger,,by pass,,air filter ,,,feeder pipe from front grill,,,,thats pretty much it ,,,,,if all good ,,,check sensors,,,,its a sealed engine under pressure,,,,if its losing boost then that air must go somewhere else,,,,i take that it hits red line ,full revs in neutral