Heartbeat Tour 4 8th-11th May 2018

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F54 and F56

You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F54 and F56

Car
    F54 and F56

I’ve a few hundred more photos that I’ll need to sort out but I think the ones I’ve posted will jog a memory from the trip one way or another.

Car
    F54 and F56
    Sorry I’m unable to post the trailer for next years HBT on here but it can be found on the NMS Facebook page ...

Thanks again for a wonderful few days see you at Mega MINI Meet

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Looks like you guys had a great time gutted we missed it :(

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper Exclusive
    Well what can myself and Lou say except THANK YOU all for the Wonderful HBT4 :)
    We had a truly fantastic time time with you.
    From start to finish it was incredible.
    The driving, the FUN, the scenery and of course the Bas***d Bingo was simply Hilarious especially with Alisdair and Cat running around the room LOL
    Above all though it was meeting our friends that made it so special

I used £158.62 and 113.05 litres of Shell's finest V-Power since leaving Cork and arriving back home again.

43.4 mpg

We did 1,948.4 km's/1,210.7 miles

19 hours 44 minutes of Topless driving.

Passed the big milestone of 100 hours Topless driving whilst in lovely Yorkshire.

I'll upload my photos at a later stage.
    Last edited by MiniMpi; 15th May 2018 at 10:36 PM.

Sorry for the late post folks, been a tad unwell since we got home. The antibiotics I got on my return have made me very sick and feel rotten. Today is the last day of taking them (Hurrah!) so should start to feel better before long....

Anyway..... What another fantastic year for the HBT. I might have been in pain but still enjoyed every minute, and I want to thank you all for keeping my spirits up. I agree with you Euan, laughter is indeed the best medicine, and in my case also Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, numbing gel and lots of wine! The staff at The Grainary were fantastic once again, nothing was too much trouble to them.IMG_0393.JPGIMG_0404.JPGIMG_0405.JPGIMG_0407.JPG

I have never laughed so much at the b*****d bingo, when Alisdair louped on to the back of Christina’s chair then took off out the room with the prize I could hardly breathe for laughing! I have never had to chase someone for a prize before, but I tell you I think I’ll be taking some Tena Lady next year! Lol.

Thank you so much to Brian and Christina again for all their hard work, I don’t know how they do it year after year but they somehow do. Scarborough Fair was just fantastic, I loved that so much, it was a fantastic choice. Somehow Pete managed to escape being photographed wearing the present we bought him there, although you may have seen Davy sporting the Biggles look on his behalf lol. And what can I say about the humongous seagull who stole my fish! I got the fright of my life, then said I wasn’t eating any of the rest as the bird would have contaminated it. Thank you to T who had to coax me in to believing it hadn’t touched my chips ha ha, although I’m still not convinced! Thank you to Pete for allowing me a wee whirl in his roadster, only second time I’ve been in a convertible, it was fantastic! Thank you to Davy too, for putting up with me when I was bubbling like a big bairn when my sore mouth got the better of me, he was amazing and always making sure I was ok, I’m very lucky ❤️. Well done to Eddie in winning the quiz, I’ve clearly been holding him back in previous years lol, although this year’s partner Sioban was fab...yes it was us who thought the Skoda sign was Starbucks ha ha. Lastly, Megan... we all missed you very much this year, poor William was led astray by Andrew on umpteen occasions without your supervision lol.

I also feel very lucky to have such a big group of friends, I love my NMS family and love that we all just pick up from where we left off the time before. I took some photos, I’m never very successful in putting them on here but I’ll give it a bash.