Womph, Womph, Womph

Car
    Cooper S Convertible
    So.....

Despite being nearly 11 yo there seems to be little mechanically wrong with our MCS Cabrio (touch wood, etc).

The only thing I've noticed is that when near or on full lock and moving slowly the front of the car makes a 'Womph, womph, womph [and repeat]' noise. Clearly related to the wheels going round. Sound isn't there when on the straight and narrow.

Any ideas as to what it could be? From what I've read online nothing jumps out. LSD Oil? (If I have one - pretty sure it was Chilli packed), The dreaded Steering Rack? CV Joints?, Driveshafts? Just meant to be that way?

I welcome the thoughts of the NMS collective!

Might be easier to diagnose with a video, although I don't think it's the relatively common PAS pump

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Is it only when turning right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    Cooper S Convertible
    Nope, both ways. Will try and capture it on video.

Car
    Cooper S Convertible
    OK, it's not steering, it's clutch.

Happens forwards or backwards, basically it's when I'm moving on hardly any clutch, which is most prevalent when moving slowly on full lock.

Reverse slowly onto drive on a hard lock - Woomph, woomph, woomph. Roll forwards on the same lock with clutch depressed - silence. Start engaging the clutch to pull out onto the street in 1st gear - woomph, woomph, woomph.

Not noticeable when pulling away in a straight line as you get through the clutch with your foot all the sooner. Don't think the clutch is slipping, car still accelerates like the clappers. Only had it a week mind and don't have another MCS to compare it against.

Thoughts?

Car
    Cooper S Convertible
    I say, clutch, I'm now thinking Diff. Drive has a slight incline, reversing straight at low revs and not much clutch, silence. Hard lock - woomph, woomph, woomph!

I guess at full lock the rotational difference between the wheels is at it's most. I've read quite a bit online about changing the oil in the diff can get rid of noises. I'm guessing it's garage time, whatever.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Are you certain about Diff as on full lock it maybe one of the CV joints
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    Cooper S Convertible
    Doesn't matter which way you turn (left or right) and doesn't seem to be from a particular side per se.
    Once the warranty paper work arrives I'll set a professional on it!