Advice please

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Hi Bryce

Im after a bit of advice please i have a brand new company truck coming next wek and im going to detail it my self. They have been told tnot to touch it. Im looking for something thats long lasting against regular washing as i do a fair few miles.

I'm tempted to go for something like chemical guys SS6 as used this before with good results.

Thanks Rob

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Under Investigation
    Car
    JCW Clubbie :)
    Hi Rob,

Apologies for late reply.

SS6 is a great gloss enhancer, but it offers little in the way of protection in our driving conditions.

In the market at the moment, there really good short-term products and really good long-term products (the latter being ceramic coatings which I advise against non-professional application) all of the in-between products are underperforming IMO.

I would go with CarPro Reload and top up every six months, super easy application. In between, you can use CarPro Hydr02. You simply lightly mist this onto the paint then rinse off. It will add super good beading and protection to every surface it tocuhes.

I have both in stock if you want to pop in for a chat whenever you are free?

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Great thanks will pop in shortly for some supplys 👍👍

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

I've used Reload for a couple of years now, great product

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Hi Bryce
    Nice to meet you today thanks for the advice and products 👍look forward to using them will let you know how i get on 👍👍will dig that stuff out as well for you 👍

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon