Euro trip advice please

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Ok i know a few peeps on here have done fairly big euro trips so im looking for some advice and even a good road or 2 that you may know !!

Detials are as follows
    I am in amstedam for some meetings with supplyers on mon/tuse hope to finish around lunch time tuseday.
    Then i have to be Avenue du Tech, Argelès-sur-Mer, south of France for Fri or Sat morning at the latest as i need to pick christine and the kids up from girona airport at night.
    I was thinking a trip to the ring only poroblem is its track nights that are on so depending on time of leaving amsterdam i may or may not make the tuseday night if not it would be a whole day wasted wating on the ring opening at 17:30 !! As i plan on going down thro the swis alps in to itaily then down the coast to the campsite in france.

Thanks Rob

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stoney; 7th April 2017 at 08:25 PM.
    New sig coming soon

You might struggle for TF at the Ring at this time of year. Reims is unmissable if you're in the area - so evocative. Schlumpf collection in Mulhouse worth a visit too. If you're going that way, then you could also head past Spa and see the old track - the Masta kink sends shivers down my spine.

You've got time to go down through Germany though. Have a look at the Romantic Road, also there's the fact that German motorways are free (unlike France) and unrestricted in a lot of places

Porsche/Mercedes museums well worth a visit.

I would go down through Germany, have a look at maybe Furka pass from Switzerland into Italy, then head from Italy into France, stop and have a look in Monaco, then a run up the Col de Turini - remember they drive this in the winter, at night, on the rally.

Some of the passes are narrow, and more about the views than the hooning. The Furka Pass is an epic driving road - good surface, plenty wide, you can really push on it

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Thanks Gordon 👍

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon