What car next?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sponsor
    quote:Originally posted by tribalmini

Stealth bomber...................
    Go Girl!!!

GAJ
    A McLaren SLR - a second hand one though cos I'm a bit skint at the mo.:) Or maybe a Kia Picante.

Sponsor
    What comes after a Mini Cooper?

ANOTHER Mini Cooper!! (Different colour, and with extra bits, of course!)

Well, we love "Black Betty" and she'll do for now. Next one will probably be a ONE for number 2 child!!! Not this year Claire, just in case a campaign gets started!!!

The Dogfather
    Money no object - the Aston DB9.

Real world - JCW Pepper White with black vipers to replace the cooper and a Diesel Clubman to replace the Fester (that's if they put proper diesel engine in it) otherwise might be really sad and by a Berlingo HDI for the dog and to camp in so I can tackle the Munros.

quote:Originally posted by Smurf

What comes after a Mini Cooper?

ANOTHER Mini Cooper!! (Different colour, and with extra bits, of course!)

I'm with smurf

Monki
    SO FAR, SO GOOD, SO WHAT ??

Steve74
    quote:Originally posted by GAJ

A McLaren SLR - a second hand one though cos I'm a bit skint at the mo.:) Or maybe a Kia Picante.
    There is one of the cars on Ebay right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6315&item=24936676 05&rd=1

With only 4 bids and at US $575,100.00. Bargain....

The Dogfather
    SLR - Is it just me or does the dashboard look a bit low rent, looks like you'd see that sort of finsh in a nissan!

Steve74
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

SLR - Is it just me or does the dashboard look a bit low rent, looks like you'd see that sort of finsh in a nissan!
    Agree BDM. Looks cheap

Mini Me
    pepper white s works(FULL CONVERSION) you know you want one,plus did i mention i have one !!!!!!