remap review

Hybrid View

Car
    mini roadster jcw
    earlier this year i visited you and your team for an mot and a remap as expected it passed the mot .
    now on to the remap , once done i took it for a short test drive with one of your technicians and i noticed it had a wee bit more low end torque but it was running on asda petrol , since then its only had "premium" fuel in it ,started with bp as i stay near Grangemouth and 99% of stations are bp after one tank i was averaging high 32 mpg on the daily commute much better acceleration and a few more pops and bangs . next on the list was tesco 99 mpg dropped to high 31 s and didnt feel as quick as bp . then onto shell OMFG first tank i felt it was even quicker off its mark but up to low 33mpg so decided to try to stick to shell even though it hard to get in my area . today i decided to have a spirited drive home from work and it was like driving a new car yet again smooth even consistent delivery of power tons of low end torque . dont have any figures as yet but to be honest they are only numbers in the past i have driven a 270 bhp siera cosworth and it felt as fast as that (from memory)

So a big thank you to Douglas and your team
    TAPS AFF FITT DOON

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Good stuff glad your happy with your map and v power all the way
    New sig coming soon

Under Investigation
    Car
    JCW Clubbie :)
    I live in Polmont and drive to Camelon every time I need to fill up. Vpower only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    R56 Cooper S hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce@DevilishDetailing View Post
    I live in Polmont and drive to Camelon every time I need to fill up. Vpower only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, I'm up Shieldhill(ish) way and am a regular at the Shell in Camelon unless I manage to pick up a Shell garage on my travels. Local Tesco is nice n handy too and the 99 stuff seems OK in the MINI but not the same as V Power.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Pleased you are enjoying it.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Great news
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland