Thinking about changing the r53 for a boxster??

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    I have been thinking about this for a while and think if I don't do it now I won't do it at all
    So the question is do I return the r53 to std suspension and wheels and sell them separate or do I leave them on and try and ask more??
    If I return to stock I would have a set of tein advance street coilovers a set of kw v1's
    A 15% pulley and belt with new plugs
    A momo team steering wheel and boss
    Cravenspeed short shifter
    2 x corbeau club sport xl bucket seats 1 new 1 used but in very good condition
    1 x set 16 inch mg hair pins

What are the thoughts
    Cheers craig

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    A car is always worth more split. As added parts don't always add value to the car. But on the other hand you then have the hassle of taking the parts off and selling them. If it was me I would split
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    With the bits on it makes it more desirable,but not potentially worth anymore .going back to standard will let you sell the parts and give you a baseline for selling
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Split what you can, but I'd leave the non-visible and harder to remove mods like the pulley on the car

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    You've just got to weigh up whether it's worth the time and money to remove the mods. Typically mods don't add much value and you'll also be reducing the potential market for selling the car by selling it already modified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Yes I did think that
    Good thing is the pulley kit I have is not fitted yet so is still brand new
    The coilovers are around 2 months old and the kw's are in very good order
    Not sure what the car is worth back to std i would guess somewhere around 2500 but unsure

The buckets and wheel are two things most likely to put some folk off, and are also the two quickest to remove - you'll get over £500 back for them as well I'd imagine

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Yeah seats are out wheel didn't even get fitted
    It now sits pretty much std other than the wheels
    Just need to find a decent set of s spokes

I'd be tempted to leave it on the hairpins - they look like a stock wheel IMO