CarPro Discount Code

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Under Investigation
    Car
    JCW Clubbie :)
    Hi Guys,

You may notice I recommended a lot of CarPro products, simply, I'm a big fan and use almost all of the range through my services.

CarProUK is ran by a friend of mine Craig who is based in Edinburgh.

I fluttered my eyes and was able to get the NMS members a 10% discount on the entire range. Craig also stocks some other products such as Soft99 and Koch-Chemie which is also included in the discount.

Just enter "MS10" at checkout

www.carpro.uk.com

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Great Bryce thank you
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Brilliant, I love the microfibres they do

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Mmm clening products ...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Thanks for that - love Reload, great product.

Does anyone use Fusso and King of Gloss on a dark car? Collecting a black Mini on Sunday, and never had a black car before

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Under Investigation
    Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    Thanks for that - love Reload, great product.

Does anyone use Fusso and King of Gloss on a dark car? Collecting a black Mini on Sunday, and never had a black car before

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Buying a black car? Welcome to hell

The soft99 products are... they're ok. The Detailing Addicts FB page has done a lot for the brand after an endorsement deal but IMO theres many better options out there.

I enjoy caring for the clubby regularly, so I go down a wax route over longer term sealants and coatings.

Swissvax Shield during the winter (August - June) lol. Then Swissvax BOS during the summer. Maintained with either Swissvax Lotus or CarPro Reload.

You really can't go wrong with the Swissvax waxes, but I understand they are a little pricey. ONYX is one of my favourite all-round waxes on the market and one of the cheaper Swissvax waxes!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce@DevilishDetailing View Post
    Buying a black car? Welcome to hell

The soft99 products are... they're ok. The Detailing Addicts FB page has done a lot for the brand after an endorsement deal but IMO theres many better options out there.

I enjoy caring for the clubby regularly, so I go down a wax route over longer term sealants and coatings.

Swissvax Shield during the winter (August - June) lol. Then Swissvax BOS during the summer. Maintained with either Swissvax Lotus or CarPro Reload.

You really can't go wrong with the Swissvax waxes, but I understand they are a little pricey. ONYX is one of my favourite all-round waxes on the market and one of the cheaper Swissvax waxes!
    It's also car no. 5 in the fleet, so I'm really going to be busy keeping them all clean now

Is Raceglaze 55 any good on black? I've had some good results with it on silver, I've also got some Dodo Juice Hard Candy lying around as well. I'd better check the garage, I'm sure there's other wax as well

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Under Investigation
    Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    It's also car no. 5 in the fleet, so I'm really going to be busy keeping them all clean now

Is Raceglaze 55 any good on black? I've had some good results with it on silver, I've also got some Dodo Juice Hard Candy lying around as well. I'd better check the garage, I'm sure there's other wax as well
    Raceglaze55 is a great glossy wax, but it is a "show car" engineered wax. Therefore durability is an afterthought. 2-3 months at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce@DevilishDetailing View Post
    Raceglaze55 is a great glossy wax, but it is a "show car" engineered wax. Therefore durability is an afterthought. 2-3 months at best.
    That's fine, I only use it on my summer-only garage queen so will leave it on that

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    F56 Challenge 210,F56 JCW ,Mini F54 SD ,Clio V6 ,GR Yaris ,BMW M2
    Just tried ordering some products but this message appears when you try the discount code?
    Your cart does not meet the requirements for the MS10 discount code
    Any ideas why.