N.deeside rd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    aimee_s
    nice black mini (i would say that since mine is black too) flashed me today just around the waterwheel inn-but you were passed before i had noticed...same happened yesterday going across the bridge of dee-blue cooper S with GB wingmirrors i think.....i really should start paying attention!!

Sponsor
    That would be Mr Martin Sullivan I reckon..... the GB mirrored one.

I havnt seen you around yet aimee. Everyone else seems to have seen you. I must be a blind driver!

aimee_s
    its possible its just a bad combination of 2 blind drivers then...i havent spotted anyone until theyre at least 4 ft past me!

The Dogfather
    I see lots of MINIs about but never wave, only because I'm in my Bord Fester. Only get to drive the MINI at weekends.

If anyone gets flashed by a black Fiesta that'll be me!

Sponsor
    whay do you only have the mini at weekends??

The Dogfather
    We run from Turriff to Aberdeen and back every day, a round trip of 70 miles or 350 a week which works out about 30k a year. That's why we have a Bord Fester Zantac diesel, it'll do 60mpg and keeps the MINI for a weekend plaything.

Something for the weekend sir? MINI Cooper please!

Sponsor
    I see!! Makes perfect sense now!

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by aimee_s

nice black mini (i would say that since mine is black too) flashed me today just around the waterwheel inn-but you were passed before i had noticed...same happened yesterday going across the bridge of dee-blue cooper S with GB wingmirrors i think.....i really should start paying attention!!
    Aimee - that was meee!

And as previously stated by Sleepyrascal - the other one was me. Good to see you

aimee_s
    ah cool! i guess i need to learn your reg plates so that next time im paying attention and wil wave back !!! :-D