Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    seany
    hi there, i had the same idea of seting up scottish new mini site, but i see some one beat me 2 that! not fare, is there still space on the perthshire cruise

Linda M
    Welcome seany :)
    There is still space for the Cruise. The main thread is on MINI2 under meetings and events UK.

sh@z
    hey, welcome to newminiscotland

Sponsor & Jakey
    Hi Seany
    Welcome to NMS
    Hopefully see you on the road sometime soon as well as around here. Be sure to try and get yourself along to one of the future meetings or events (as Linda says, there's still some space on the Perthshire Cruise). We're a friendly bunch and you'll be made more than welcome :)
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

seany
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Hi Seany
    Welcome to NMS
    Hopefully see you on the road sometime soon as well as around here. Be sure to try and get yourself along to one of the future meetings or events (as Linda says, there's still some space on the Perthshire Cruise). We're a friendly bunch and you'll be made more than welcome :)
    I WAS AT THE THISTLE RUN CAR 108,I SEEN YOU AND LINDA THERE,IT WAS A GOOD DAY OUT.

Sponsor & Jakey
    Thistle Run was great day out, wasn't it Look forward to seeing you and your MINI again at the Perthshire Cruise. What model, colour, spec Mini do you have seany? I'll need to check up my Thistle Run booklet tonight
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

seany
    quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Thistle Run was great day out, wasn't it Look forward to seeing you and your MINI again at the Perthshire Cruise. What model, colour, spec Mini do you have seany? I'll need to check up my Thistle Run booklet tonight
    mini coopeer, blue with white roof,don't know the spec. looking forwards to meeting you all.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I was at the thistle run too:)

lightbody
    so was I :)

seany
    i saw the both of yous, i think i spoke to lightbody