R53 JCW

SOLD

Sadly the time has come sell my JCW only due to the impending arrival of a new F56 JCW Challenge Edition.

I’ve had her for 3 years and she has been a pleasure to own, great fun and fast. I searched the UK for three months to find this stunning example and finally found her in the South of England in 2014.

Top of the range and fully loaded with :-

• Factory fit Sat Nav
    • Full leather interior
    • Privacy Glass
    • Harmon Kardon Hi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Heated seats
    • Heated windscreen
    • Xenon Lights
    • Auto wipers
    • Air con, cruise control, multi function wheel etc etc

She comes fitted with the full JCW performance engine upgrade kit, which takes power up to 200bhp and as a bonus she is also fitted with the desirable JCW body kit and factory fit rare clear rear tail lamps.

Superb condition throughout, with deep glossy black paintwork and excellent interior. Carpets look like new and leather is very good too. Wheels in great condition with nearly new Toyo T1R tyres on all four corners.

I’m a mature discerning owner and a real Mini enthusiast, so she has wanted for nothing during her time with me. I’ve carried out a few choice subtle upgrades to further improve performance, they are :-

• MTEC drilled & grooved discs with Mintex pads all round (fitted 50 miles ago)
    • Forge short shift gear change
    • Alcantara steering wheel by “Royal Steering Wheels” with matching gearlever and handbrake lever gaiters with red stitching
    • Centre exhaust silencer delete, replaced with custom made stainless steel section
    • MSD ignition coil
    • Magnecor ignition leads
    • “Dave F” air intake & 1320 optimised bypass valve

She sounds great now with just the right level of exhaust music combined with the intake whine form the supercharger, a perfect combination.

Fastidiously maintained, with great service history prior to my ownership and regular maintenance carried out to a very high standard since. 8 stamps in the book, 5 from dealers.

Work carried out in my ownership :-

• 19/10/14 – full service + front wheel bearings +discs/pads + petrol tank strap
    • 21/10/14 – 4 Continental tyres
    • 06/11/14 – 1320 optimised bypass valve
    • 15/11/14 – 4 wheel laser alignment
    • 17/11/14 – MSD coil & Magnecor leads
    • 21/11/14 – rear bumper decals
    • 25/11/14 – stainless exhaust centre section
    • 20/11/15 – supercharger belt
    • 21/11/15 – cv boot, ball joint + full service
    • 20/02/16 – bonnet & boot gas struts
    • 03/05/16 – 4 Toyo T1R tyres
    • 01/06/16 – rocker gasket, brake fluid change
    • 21/10/16 – full service
    • 24/10/16 – gearbox oil change
    • 13/01/17 – cv boots, ball joint
    • 21/01/17 – oil filter housing gaskets

A truly great example of the breed which are now close to classic status and very desirable in this condition and very high spec.

She is on a 53 plate, with 91.5k miles, MOT until Dec 17 and comes with 2 keys and all books including the JCW certificate.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...ks-jcw/6986313

£4,150
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.JPG   1.JPG   3.jpg   4.jpg   5.JPG  

6.JPG   7.JPG   engine.JPG  
    Last edited by sharpm; 1st April 2017 at 01:12 PM.

discount available to NMS members ....................................

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Lovely car and excellent write-up. Good luck with the sale and the new car when it comes.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!