R53 / R50 Rear Seat Delete - Home Made

Here are my home made R53 / R50 rear seat delete panels I made a couple of years back when I used my car to transport stuff and didn't want to damage the rear seats / carpets.

Made from marine ply and painted matt black. I was going to cover in carpet, but never got around to it.

The front panel sits on the rear seat cushion fixings which I drilled and then bolted through to secure. The rear sits freely, so unless you have lots of stuff in the back, it probably should be used just in case you have an accident. They do together though make a completely flat load bed.

Free to a good or bad home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    I will take these John
    Let me know what you drink and I will get you some as you helped me with the airbag light as well
    Cheers craig

Absolutely no need Craig, just like to be able to help. Plus I'm tea total!

Just let me know when suits, sorry I hadn't thought about this when you were through last time.

How was London?

Want More BHP!
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Hi John if your sure about that it would be great

Haven't been to London yet go at the end of the month but looking forward to it for sure

Cheers craig

Absolutely sure Craig. Just shout when you want to pop through