Vinyl Wrapping near Leven, Fife...

Car
    R56 Mini Cooper S
    Evening everyone.
    There are 4 minis in our house hold and we are planning on playing around with some. Does anyone have any recommendations on company's near Leven, Fife that would do small jobs, like grill surrounds, light surrounds etc..
    I've pinged AVS Scotland and also 'The Sign Company' in kirkcaldy but unfortunately AVS didnt reply and The Sign Company quoted me a ridiculous amount.

Thanks, AJC.

Car
    Cooper
    DONT use AVS, they wrapped a Caddy van for me few years ago when they were in Kirkcaldy, now in Thornton, totally hopeless after four attempts it was done! Nearest place I would use is either cameleon wraps Dundee http://addr.ws/chameleon-vehicle-wra...dundee-uk.html
    or I would go through to Glasgow and clyde wraps
    cheers

Car
    R56 Mini Cooper S
    Thanks for the heads up Mate. Ill check out Dundee and see what sort of prices they come up with.
    AJC

Under Investigation
    Car
    JCW Clubbie :)
    No personal experience but people speak highly of Chameleon in Dundee and PTW in Perth.

Car
    Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce@DevilishDetailing View Post
    No personal experience but people speak highly of Chameleon in Dundee and PTW in Perth.
    Forgot about the guys at PTW, they do a great job and are also wrapping a lot of performance cars with the clear film to avoid stone chips, not cheap but saves a respray on front
    http://ptwvehiclewrapping.co.uk/

Car
    R56 Mini Cooper S
    Thanks lads. Appreciate it. Ill look into them a little further.
    AJC