TopGear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    What was everyone's thoughts? I thought it was a huge improvement over the last season. Sat and watched the whole thing rather than jumping in and out of it.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

An encouraging start, good to see that all 3 presenters are given what appears to be equal billing. Seemed much less pointlessly stupid than the last TG or the Grand Tour

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Quite enjoyed it, a bit closer to how the old top gear was!

Didn't watch it, as I didn't think much of the 10 minutes of the last series I watched.
    Looking at the adverts for it, they've reverted to the 3 Stooges format that served so well before trying to relaunch it...
    Not sure about the presenters, not a fan of the actor bloke, have no idea who the other guy is, though Chris Harris is a good chap. It's a shame that they didn't go for a big change and have Sabine on as one of the 3 main presenters. Would certainly have been a breath of fresh air.
    It's filmed a mile away from me, and in the 11 years I've lived here, never managed to get a ticket to be in the audience, despite applying.
    There's a planning application in place for 2000+ houses on the whole site that was approved last year, so unless there are more objections, they'll be looking to film it elsewhere in the future...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 Challenge Edition #20
    I enjoyed it.

A wee bit disappointed that the format remains the same as when the 3 idiots were involved.

I like the line up, too. Harris being the pick of the bunch. His Drive youtube stuff remains some of the best out there, imho.

Still can't fathom out why the pressure washer got any screen time, though.

Hope they build on this and it improves some more, but a huge leap from last season for me.
    Chewing through the restraints every night

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    For me it was a good opening episode, I liked that they've moved away from the old format a bit especially the studio guest stuff. I never could stand the 5-10 minutes of Star in a Reasonably Priced Car, so am quite happy to see this spread out more over the episode, although of course disappointed to see the MINI go.

The line up works better for me, last season there where just too many people competing for screen time, I think going back to 3 will work better in the long run.

Here's hoping the rest of the season builds on this.

Car
    MINI Cooper S Convertible R52
    Damn! Thought it was Sunday it was on! Will look for it on catch up!

I really enjoy Matt and Chris' chemistry. I enjoyed the old three too, but it's just nice to have a change every once and a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Car
    R56 Cooper S hatch
    I've enjoyed TG regardless of presenters - it's usually been entertaining but not always in the same way. Thought last night was a step on from the first episode - maybe just settling into it. Chris Harris seemed more like his previous self and less forced.

Anyone else want an Alfa after last night?

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Or a Porsche 911 and a Lambo
    You just know the Alfa going to fall to bits at some point tho don't you....lol
    They did get it wrong when they said the Lambo was the last normally aspirated engined supercar......what about the R8 where the Lambos engine comes from....
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'