Best suspension / coilovers for road use

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by jdl_1967 View Post
    Thanks Rob, I'm guessing that due to the height adjustment being separate to the spring, they could possibly be run at OEM ride height. I'll try and contact them.

Thanks again

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    There is loads of ajustment so i dont see why not tbh im bad and like mine low tho but mine is not a daily 👍👍

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Thanks Rob

Car
    Cooper
    I'm fitting ST to my current Mini as they're great value and made by KW, different variations from just a standard coilover up to the ST XTA's which are fully adjustable height, rebound and camber adjustable if you were doing track day events. Spoke to the MD at autosport show at the NEC and he has a mini that he uses as a track toy and thats what he has fitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy View Post
    I'm fitting ST to my current Mini as they're great value and made by KW, different variations from just a standard coilover up to the ST XTA's which are fully adjustable height, rebound and camber adjustable if you were doing track day events. Spoke to the MD at autosport show at the NEC and he has a mini that he uses as a track toy and thats what he has fitted.
    Great thanks, 1320Mini also recommend these

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    T (maxibaby) has those fitted to GP1321 if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    T (maxibaby) has those fitted to GP1321 if I remember correctly.

Indeed, Pete.
    They're great value IMO and I too had them fitted by 1320Mini nearly 2 years ago now. They come with front camber plates if you go for the XTA's like I did.
    Get 'em set up and away you go!

Are they compliant in normal road driving?

Want More BHP!
    Car
    GP
    I am taking my meisters off the 56 cant get them set up going for bilstein I think